All About Kids Home Health is dedicated and committed in providing the highest quality care to our patients in the comfort of their home. Our team works closely with a child’s primary pediatrician and specialists to coordinate a home care plan. We work solely with children and their families, providing assessment, treatment, education, and above all, support. Our team communicates with children and respond to parent’s concerns. Medications, equipment, staff visits, and direct billing of insurance companies are all managed through a single office, making it easy and convenient for families.
All About Kids Home Health services the upper, mid, and lower Rio Grande Valley, and Corpus Christi areas in South Texas for patients from age 0 months and up to 21 years.
The following services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and must be ordered by a patient’s physician:
- Pediatric Skilled Nursing Visits
- IV Therapy, bronchiolities protocols, Intruction of G-button/NG Tube care, and feeding instructions.
- Wound care, Dressing changes, and instruction
- PDN (Private Duty Nursing) Services – Nursing services for patients who require individual, continuous skilled care beyond the level of skilled nursing visits normally authorized under Medicaid Home Health Services.
- PDN Services are conducted by either a Registered Nurse (RN) or a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN).
- PDN may be authorized by Medicaid or Insurance Programs.
- Occupational Therapy (OT) – Skilled treatment that helps patients achieve independence in their lives.
- Physical Therapy (PT) – Skilled treatment of diseases and disability through physical means. Focuses on gross motor skills, coordination, and acute injury rehabilitation.
- Speech Therapy (ST) – Skilled treatment of difficulty with verbal communication. Includes receptive and expressive language delays, oral motor and/or feeding skills.